Sunday, October 11, 2009

The "All-Knowing Fantasy Genius"

This was a post from September 18th, 2008...

11. Lovie's Stool Peanuts (Prev:12)Muhsin Muhammad started for this team last week. Titans d/st inflated #s made his wk1 battle look much closer than it was. If APete plays 16 games and the Titans get 7 sacks/game, then maybe I'll move Crazy up a slot or two by season's end.

Judging by the brevity of Gizz's comment it kinda makes me think he didn't like the move. Apparently Gizz thinks Muhammad with another year getting crustier wouldn't be a bad play.

Get fuckin real... October 11, 2009 started for She Can Just Watch Us Draft... 39 Rec Yds.

5 comments:

The Gizz said...

Haha. That's a hoot.

Strue said...

I thought I was seeing things when I noticed Muhsin in Gizz's starting lineup.

The Gizz said...

This all coming from the guy who just picked up Michael Crabtree...a rookie WR whose been sitting out for 4months and joins a running team with a shitty QB. Now that's a stellar move if I've ever seen it!!!

If you were to have looked at the free agent WRs going into last week: you would have seen that the options were K.Britt, K.Washington, M.Muhammad, among other shit options....none of them had over 50yds receiving...guess I didnt really need those points since I managed to put up 100+. Putting aside three consecutive championship appearances, what's your record Crazy?

cRaZyJoN said...

Running team with a shitty Quarterback?

QB1: 3TD, 8INT
QB2: 5TD, 2INT

I'll give you a hint - the guy with 3TD hasn't thrown one to his 36 year old shitty wide receiver that currently starts for your team.

Just having some fun Gizz - don't get so defensive - I think if I won the league your head would explode - the pieces are comin together... sssshhhhhhh

The Gizz said...

Crazy...I appreciate the concerned text message, but I am fine. You know how players get motivated when their opponent trash talks before a game..."bulletin board material" if you will...well my team has a full bulletin board from all your antics this year and now has all the motivation it needs to continue its life-long win streak versus you when we meet again week 10.

And are you still trying to think up a blog post people might care to read?